Due to staff shortages we will not be able to offer online booking for activities this summer. You will have to come to the office and sign up in person at out coffee mornings. There will be three sign-up days in total. Each time you will be able to sign up for the 2 coming weeks only. Please note the sign-up will start at 11 am but that some families may queue up from very early in the morning. We will see families in order of their arrival.
- Saturday 20th July 11:00 – 13:00 – sign up for weeks 1 & 2
- Saturday 3rd August 11:00 – 13:00 – sign up for weeks 3 & 4
- Saturday 17th August 11:00 – 13:00 – sign up for weeks 5 & 6
- We welcome families to sign up for 2 activities in each week; you can be added to the waiting list for any other trips you’d like to participate in
- Big Ticket trips will not count towards these 2 activities; see below for more information on Big Ticket trips and the eligibility criteria
- You must pay a £5 returnable deposit per family for each activity you sign up for; the deposit money you pay for the first two weeks will roll over for the following weeks
- The deposit will be returned to you after you fill in a feedback form
- We will email all families who attended activities this summer a link for an online survey on 2nd September. Please complete the survey before 5th September. As soon as you submit your completed form, you can come to collect your deposit.
- Nova will provide Oyster cards and cover the cost of travel on the tube. If we are travelling by bus, please bring your own Oyster/Zip Oyster photocards
- Meeting point for all trips: Nova Office, 2 Thorpe Close W10 5XL
- Contact number during the holiday: 077 577 45 544
- Please note that parents/guardians are responsible for their children for the duration of the trip